PTS and NRP Forms, News (Lakefield Minor Hockey)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
PTS and NRP Forms
Submitted By Tanya Dunford on Wed 04 05, 23
AAA and AA tryouts are coming up beginning at the end of April.

A PTS (Permission to Skate) is required to tryout for AAA hockey and an NRP (Non-Resident Passport) is required for AA.

Players who reside outside of Peterborough are not eligible to tryout for A hockey in Peterborough.

If you want to tryout for an AAA team in Peterborough, please email Tanya Dunford for a permission form.

NRP's are not available until April 24th but those forms will be electronic this year.

If you have any questions, please contact Tanya.
This article has been viewed 188 times.
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Lakefield Minor Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Lakefield Minor Hockey on Facebook
- and -
Follow Lakefield Minor Hockey on Instagram
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
Printed from on Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 7:57 PM